Following the release of the V4 on iOS (Free, Classic, Gold), here is a new update adding some features and correcting some issues in the app:
– Possibility of proportionnally enlarge objects. Try the giant toilet paper!
– When scaling objects, the rotate button appears.
– The compass is now available in 2D and 3D.
– Objects that needed to be placed on walls can now be placed freely with and without the snap. For example you can now place a cooker hood above your kitchen island.
– Confirmation message when you send screenshots to the gallery
– The suppression button is not hidden anymore
– The help section has been enriched with a What’s New section
– Plus several improvements that we invite you to discover 🙂
If you want to have these features, please do not hesitate to update Home Design 3D directly in you App store.
Coming soon on Android versions.
The Home Design 3D Team